Monday 14 May 2012

Gingham Challenge at Moxie Fab World

I made another PTI tag recently for Mother's day, and the idea came to me simply from some gorgeous red gingham ribbon I had on hand... (the rest kinda flowed from there)...

As you would have it, Moxie Fab World was holding a Gingham Challenge.!


So here's my little gingham Mother's day number now entered into the challenge.

Of course, since the colours and the retro-bird (SU bird punch) and PTI gingham stamp made me chirpy happy, [enter groan re: sad pun] I made about ten others, but without the "mum" stamped on it!

So now, everyone's birthday presents are going to have a red and white gingham theme...

Ok, maybe not Dad's! I'm not sure he'd appreciate it...

So peeps, join in the challenge!

AM xxx

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love red, love gingham, love cute birds, so this ticks ALL the boxes. Great little tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creations! I like your blog and i follow! I'll be happy if you follow me too! Hugs from Greece!:)

    ReplyDelete